« Poudlard Interactif : Le Temps Libre. » | RPG
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

A girl next [a] door -pv-

2 participants

A girl next [a] door   -pv- Empty A girl next [a] door -pv-

Message  Lys Lirimy 12.07.06 1:35

₪ I'm sure that you have ever seen girl next door ^^ ₪

This was midnight. This was the end of exams. And a girl was sleeping. And this girl was Lys Lirimy. The young girl was obsessed by her results. She was imagining she was getting a T in all exercices. It was quite possible, Tom, Malloy, Eterna, Pierrick and the others passed their exams. And not Lys. Lys stay in the same class. With Emily with a lot of luck...but it was not sure...Lys could stay alone, wihout her friends...

- heuccccchh

Lys woke up ! This was a nigthmare ! A stupid nightmare. The young girl stood up in the meantime the sweat was pouring off her. She wiped herself and decided to drink and eat something which could be helping the Rawenclaw to sleep.
She went down staircases and arrived under the door of houses-elves. Lys tickled the pear and she could see the elves with their apron.

Lys entered but stopped immediatly next the door. She was listened sound of footsteps...

₪ If you anser faster if I write in french, I can translate ! I will do that you prefer. But it's very hard to write english for me ^^ ₪

Dernière édition par le 14.07.06 1:42, édité 1 fois
Lys Lirimy
Lys Lirimy
[ A la fiche ♥ ]

• Nombre d'écrits  : 2297

• Caste  : Brigade Inquisitoriale
• Baguette  : Cerisier, Cheveu de Vélane

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

A girl next [a] door   -pv- Empty Re: A girl next [a] door -pv-

Message  Leo Draco 13.07.06 22:56

Wand in hand and clocked in front of him to light neighborhood, a young boy walked slowly through the long corridors of the school so late it was.
This boy, it was Léo Draco. As all year he is used to go out of the Slytherin common room the night while the others slept. He had been surprised few occasions by Rusard, therefore, he didn’t hesitate to continue.

Cause of stress that he had got used to going out at evening. One night he went near the lake, persuaded that Esther, his girl friend at the time, hid him things. One following evening, he had taken refuge with a room of lessons to think again about his marks which were more and more bad.
Another evening, there are only some weeks really, he had left to think in spite of it was raining cats and dogs (*) in the forbidden forest, because his couple was at the very worst.

Reasons which could bring him here, this evening, there was a lot. Stress him due to the exams, to the recent break or this end of year at Hogwarts. About is the motive, today, this habit brought him to the kitchen of House-Elves.

He tickled the pear, turned the handle of the door and seen in surprise a girl who had nothing of sick one and small elf.

- Ooh !

(*) : C'est une expression equivalent à "Il pleut des cordes"

øØ I am satisfied ! I learnt full of new words ! Øø
Leo Draco
Leo Draco
Roi ♥

• Nombre d'écrits  : 7423

• Baguette  : Aulne, 29 cm, nerf de Dragon mâle. Utile pour les enchantements et les sorts de longue portée.

Message  Lys Lirimy 14.07.06 17:05

Lys stayed put. She focused her gaze on the cream puff which she held in her left hand. The young girl had held the little cake to her lips and whipped cream had settled on her cute nose. Now, the little fair-haired girl looked the pastry but she heard attentively the noise of the handle of the door we turn. Lys put back the cream puff on a table and turned over to find herself face to face with a boy older than her.

Lys watch the boy from his foots to his head. Fair hairs, blue eyes, tall, muscular, a beautilful suprised expression...He had pursed lips (*) . Lys have ever seen this boy. This beautiful boy. Once after a training of Quidditch when this Slytherin have come the lake with his surfboard. Twice with Emily Jones...But Lys prefered that he had forgotten this first meeting. An horrible failure !

Lys was motionless, unchanging for few minutes. She had to tell him something. But what ? She hadn't to be in the kitchen of houses-elves in the middle of the night. So ? She had to run et leave the kitchen and the boy called Leo ? Or speak with him ? Lys closed her eyes, bolted oxygen to stop mumble and try to say a sentence which she wanted happy.

- Good evening.

It was strange that two people were in the elves' kitchen in the same time !

(*) : expression signifiant bouche en cul de poule. XD

Dernière édition par le 16.07.06 18:22, édité 1 fois
Lys Lirimy
Lys Lirimy
[ A la fiche ♥ ]

Message  Leo Draco 16.07.06 11:26

øØ I hate you ! Øø

Which surprise, another persone was in the kitchen of houses-elves at the same time as he.
Which magnificent surprise, this person was a pretty young fair-haired girl, who seemed younger than Leo, but who gave evidence of a lot of charm.

Suddenly, he had an impression of already seen. As if he had already crossed this elegant face through a dream. Nevertheless he had nobody precise memories of what had been able to take place in this dream.
Maybe a good forerunner, thought …

The fair-haired girl seemed few comfortable. She mumbled of things which Leo couldn’t even hear. However, she decided to break the silence by saying to him « Good evening » …

- Good evening … Hum …

Leo was curious to know the identity of this girl, boldly he asked her :

- Who are you?

øØ I wrote that at beach! I hope that is convenient for you! Øø

øØ Oh, and "Leo" without 'é' in English! ^^ Øø
Leo Draco
Leo Draco
Roi ♥

• Nombre d'écrits  : 7423

• Baguette  : Aulne, 29 cm, nerf de Dragon mâle. Utile pour les enchantements et les sorts de longue portée.

Message  Lys Lirimy 16.07.06 18:20

₪ And I Louve you ₪

He had this same voixe that he had ever had when she had talk for the first time. A low voice but in the same time she was soft, deep and bewitching...A voice which impressed the young Rawenclaw. She didn't know what she be able to answer to this boy. She would preser her identity to he didn't remember this famous night. Then, he was a few inquisitive...

- I'm Lys.

He didn't need to know another think about her ! Well, this was what she thought. He wasb't abble to guess her home or her yeah of study 'cause she wore anything whitch could help the boy. He would learn his friends or his professeurs speaking about her unless (*). Oh...sh*t !

- And you are .... ?

Lys tried to not meet Slytherin's gaze. If she had been in this kitchen it was to sleep easier. And it was compromise for the moment...The young girl seemed answer coldly but she was just frightened to hab be surprised alone, in the middle of the night to a prefect. She was face to him and stood up straight, stressed. She mooved back as far as she met a chair and sat down. She had still the cream on her nose but she did not get attention.

₪ Your friends may be happy. Than, this isn't convenient for me :oD ₪
₪ Leo : All right cap'tain ₪
Lys Lirimy
Lys Lirimy
[ A la fiche ♥ ]

Message  Lys Lirimy 13.08.06 22:09

₪ Ok, i'm fed up ! I'm continuing..₪
₪ Well...It will be crazy to you're inspirated...Sorry but it won't be logical (I don't know if this word is english) ₪

The young Ravenclaw went to the boy with a cake in this hand. She was puting a potion in a cream puff for a Slytherin who is evil with her. A bad potion...A potion which can do become a child crazy. A little as Cho's potion. She put back the pastry on the table and speaked to the Slytherin.

- Well, in fact, I know that you're name is Leo.

The fair-haired girl took a step forward and stared at the boy until she sat in front of him. She turned red and lowered her head. Yes she knew hom the boy called. And she liked him so much. But she was so affraid to confess that to him. It was so difficult !

- And I know that your home is Slytherin. I know lots of things about you...

She stood up...and plunged his eyes into the blue of the boy next to her.

- Sorry...But you musn't be affraid by that !

And she put her hand on his chest.

₪ I hope an answer ₪
Lys Lirimy
Lys Lirimy
[ A la fiche ♥ ]

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé